- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a small pan add your melted butter and sautee your onions lightly, after your onions turn translucent, add your garlic paste and sautee further for 10 minutes.
- Add your whole milk and cooking cream and allow to come to the boil.
- Start by layering your baking dish, with one layer of sliced potatoes and the beef brawn and milk sauce and do this till the top.
- Cover with milk sauce and add the cheese slices over, sprinkle dried herbs over and cover entire dish with aluminium foil. Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove aluminium foil and return to the oven to brown slightly, for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may also like