- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add the butter, pan fry the onions and dried herbs until slightly browned.
- Add your garlic paste and cook for 10 minutes, add your grated potatoes and cook for 15 minutes until one side is browned.
- To turn it, place another frying pan on top and flip it, then return it to the pan and cook the other side until browned.
- Wrap the plastic handle of your pan with a wet kitchen towel and sprinkle the cheese on top and bake in the for 10 minutes using top heat only.
- Remove and transfer to a plate and slice in quarters, and serve hot.
You may also like