- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- In a bowl, put the instant cake mix and add the eggs, oil and water and mix well , ensuring they're no lumps.
- Separate your cake mix into 5 different bowls add a ladle full and mix in food colors and mix well.
- In a medium sized baking tin add your cake mix one color at at time and bake seperatley for 25 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Do this for all the colored cake batter, and layer them up against each other.
- Have some whipping cream that you can use to decorate the cake, and some sweetened cocoa powder.
You may also like