- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot heat the coconut oil and panfry the chicken thighs skin side down and allow to brown on both sides.
- Take them out and set aside. Add your onions and cook until browned, add your chicken and curry cube and cook lightly.
- Add your spices and tomato paste and cook down lightly.
- Add the tomatoes and water, return your chicken and allow to cook down for 20 minutes.
- Add your yogurt and bring to the boil. Serve hot with rice.
You may also like