- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Start by salting the eggplants with a teaspoon of salt to allow them to release their bitter juices on the inside set them aside
- In a large pot heat 3 tablespoons of oil and start by panfrying the onions until translucent
- add the oregano and the capsicum and panfry for 15 minutes, until onions start to brown lightly.
- Add the eggplant, tomato paste and garlic and fry for 10 minutes before adding the tomatoes and covering and allowing to cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Add the water and mix evenly and cook further for 10 minutes, add the zucchini and cook down for 15 minutes until just cooked.
- Set aside and serve after 4 hours.
You may also like