- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the sesame oil and add your beef and allow it to brown slightly, add red onions and fry until translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger paste, allow them to cook through and slightly brown before adding sliced capsicum.
- Allow the capsicum to cook for 15 minutes before adding the worcestershire, soy sauce, ketchup and coriander.
- Coat the contents of the pan evenly.
- Add the steamed rice and mix evenly ensuring the rice and the beef are evenly mixed and heated through.
- Serve hot.
You may also like