- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Using a rolling pin, roll out your bread slices flat, using a glass, hold over rolled bread and cut round shape out, set aside.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the jam in the center on 2 flattened round slices of bread.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chocolate bread spread in the center on 2 flattened round slices of bread.
- BUTTER VANILLA ICING
- Mix the butter, vanilla essence and icing sugar into a paste
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the paste in the center on 2 flattened round slices of bread.
- FINAL STEP
- In flour together and using an 1/8 cup of water mix a thick glue like consistency. Place around the filling and cover on top with another flattened round slice of bread.
- Push lightly the edges ensuring they're sealed
- Once done, heat your Rina vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and drop the bread puffs into the hot oil and allow to deep fry.
- Once golden, take out and serve.
You may also like