- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Using a rolling pin, roll out your bread slices flat, cut the crust off and discard, place one or two blocks of cheese in the center.
- Mix the paprika and flour together and using an 1/8 cup of water mix a thick glue like consistency.
- Apply on the edges of the bread surrounding the cheese. and cover with another slice of flattened de-crusted bread. Push lightly the edges ensuring they're sealed
- Whisk your eggs on a plate and breadcrumbs on another, dunk your square sandwich like bread into the egg on each side and into the bread crumbs do this twice for each bread.
- Once done, heat your Rina vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and drop the bread crumbed cheese bite into the hot oil and allow to deep fry.
- Once golden, take out and serve.
You may also like