- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a large bowl whisk your egg whites until fluffy and add your caster sugar slowly whisking continuously until soft peaks have formed in your meringue.
- In another large bowl mix your milk and flour and spices together into a thick batter, fold in your meringue until fluffy.
- Coat your fruits lightly in flour and drop them into the batter.
- once done, heat your Rina vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and drop the fruits into the hot oil and allow to deep fry.
- Once browned, take out and serve.
You may also like