- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of Rina sunflower oil and cook your meatballs and allow to get slightly browned.
- Add your onions and allow to fry until translucent add your garlic and chili and allow to fry further for 10 minutes
- Add your ketchup, and bbq sauce and cook for 1 minute add your tomatoes and season with salt allow to cook down alittle bit.
- Break your eggs and season and whisk evenly before adding them to your pan.
- After adding into your pann allow them to cook for about 10 minutes solidifying the bottom.
- Place a dump cloth on the handle of your pan and place in the oven and allow to cook in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes using the top heat.
- After ready take out of the oven, slice and serve.
You may also like