- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a large bowl whisk your egg whites until fluffy and soft peaks have formed
- In another large bowl mix your milk and flour and curry powder together into a thick batter, fold in your egg whites until fluffy.
- Coat your vegetables lightly in flour and drop them into the batter.
- once done, heat your Rina vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and drop the vegetables into the hot oil and allow to deep fry.
- Once golden, take out and serve.
You may also like