- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Place all ingredients except the crushed garlic cloves,cooked pasta and pasta water on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes.
- After boiling your pasta, take 1/4 cup of the pasta water and set it aside.
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toss the 2 garlic cloves until slightly browned.
- Remove roast vegetables and toss in the garlic oil.
- Add the pasta and toss evenly, pour in the pasta water and allow to evaporate.
- Serve hot.
You may also like