- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a large pan cook and separate the minced meat and set aside.
- Pan fry the capsicum until browned, add the red onion and allow to get translucent.
- Add the garlic,the spices and tomato paste, thin out with a quarter cup of water.
- Add pre-cooked minced meat and cook down for 15 minutes
- Boil potatoes separately and once cooked mash, add season evenly and add cooking cream and coriander.
- In a baking tray line the base with the minced meat and capsicum mix and then add the mashed potatoes on top.
- Smooth over and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes and serve hot.
You may also like