- Serves: 3
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a large pot heat olive oil and fry onions and cumin seeds until browned.
- Lower the heat and add garam masala, allow spices to toast lightly for about a minute.
- Add yellow capsicum and fry for 3 minutes, add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add cous cous and toss lightly for a minute or two.
- Check seasoning and then cover with boiling hot water about 1 1/2 cm above the cous cous.
- Cover and allow for water to reduce. Add another 4 tablespoons of olive oil and re-check seasoning.
- Serve hot and with a lemon wedge.
You may also like