- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Start by heating 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry the capsicum and green chili and allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic paste and cumin powder and cook for another 10 minutes before adding the coriander.
- Add the leg of lamb and cover with boiling water and cook down until all water has evaporated for about 1 hour.
- Add another 1 1/2 cups of boiling water and allow to cook for another 30 minutes
- Serve immediately.
You may also like