- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pot heat two tablespoons of oil, add two tablespoons of butter and allow to melt, add onions and fry until slightly browned.
- Add garlic, ginger paste and spices, lower the heat and toast for 15 minutes.
- Add your zucchinni and fry for 7 minutes before adding your milk and broccoli, allow the milk to bubble and the sauce to thicken.
- Check seasoning, add rice and mix well ensuring all rice is covered and evenly coated, add 1/8 cup of water and allow the rice to steam through.
- Add the chopped coriander and fold it into the rice before serving.
- Serve hot with yoghurt or kachumbari.
You may also like