- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and cook your red onions until translucent, add your spring onions and pan-fry further until slightly browned.
- Add ginger paste and cayenne pepper then pan-fry further for 5 minutes, add the juice of lemon and and 1/2 cup of water.
- After your tomatoes have broken down, add your prawns and allow to cook through ensuring they're not over cooked.
- Place your baby spinach over and allow to wilt.
- Add your spaghetti and pasta water then mix evenly until fully incorporated. Serve hot.
You may also like