- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- FOR PANCAKES
- Take your corn starch, self raising flour, sugar and incorporate them in a large bowl, create a well in the centre and add your wet ingredients.
- After all has been mixed and incorporated well, pour mix into a hot pan and cook each pancake about one ladle full.
- Set aside.
- FOR YOGURT FILLING
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place one pancake at the base and scoop some yogurt place another one on top and keep going until the pancakes are finished.
- Powder some icing sugar on top and serve
You may also like