- Serves: 2
- Cooking: 35 minutes
The best way to ensure you enjoy the steak to the maximum potential of it, use a hot pan
- Combine the flour, the spices and dry herbs together, coat each side of the steak twice with the flour mix.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil and pan fry each side of the steak for 3 1/2 minutes on each side twice.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook through for 13 minutes or until well done.
- In the same pan, add the butter and pan fry the onions and garlic up till all combined.
- Add three teaspoons of the spice and flour mixture and toast for 15 minutes.
- Add the mustard,milk and allow to thicken before adding the cream.
- After steak has reached desired readiness, return to the sauce and coat evenly. Serve hot.
You may also like