- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 330-45 minutes
- With each chicken breast, using a small sharp knife, pierce the thickest the top and push your knife through.
- Using your index finger push it into the small insicion, add the cheese sticks into it and push it in.
- Lay your bacon rashers flat and roll each chicken breast at the bottom firat and using another at the top.
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of olive oil and panfry the wrapped chicken until evenly browned, take out and set aside,.
- Panfry the onions until evenly browned, add the garlic paste and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the blended tomatoes, the pasta and the chicken on top cover and cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Allow all ingredients to cook through before sprinkling coriander all over and mixing evenly.
- Serve .
You may also like