- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil and panfry the chicken until fully sealed.
- Add your onions andd allow to cook down until translucent.
- Add the other ingredients except the noodles and allow to heat through before adding noodles and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover and allow to steam.
- Mix evenly, if sauce is too thin, take 1 teaspoon of cornstarch and mix it in a tablespoon of water and pour into sauce to allow to thicken.
- Serve immediatley while hot.
You may also like