- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- FOR THE CHICKEN
- Mix all the ingredients specified for the chicken together and mix evenly. Ensure all the chicken is coated evenly.
- Deep fry the chicken and set aside.
- FOR THE SAUCE
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of corn oil and the 3 tablespoons of sesame oil and start by frying the capsicum for about 15 minutes.
- Add the onions and continue to fry until translucent, add the garlic and ginger and fry for 4 minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- After sauce has formed and heated through add a quarter cup of water and mix until thickened, add the fried chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- Add the coriander and serve hot.
You may also like