- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Place your drumsticks into a large bowl and season with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger paste, set aside.
- Coat in flour and in eggs and in breadcrumbs back into the eggs and re-coat in bread crumbs, set aside.
- once done, heat your vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and drop the drumsticks into the hot oil and allow to deep fry, until medium browned. Set aside
- SWEET AND SOUR GLAZE
- In a sauce pan add the butter, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients except the chopped almonds.
- Allow sauce to reduce and thicken, add your chicken and toss ensuring it is well coated in the sauce.
- Add your chopped almonds and serve hot.
You may also like