- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Place your 3 tablespoons of tamarind and soak them in the 8 cups of water and set aside.
- In a tall pot heat a 1/8 cup of coconut oil and cook your onions until translucent, add your spring onions and cook further for 10 minutes.
- Add your beef and cook until sealed, add your home made chili, garlic and ginger paste, cook until aromatic.
- Using a sieve, pour the soaked tamarind and pass through a strainer. Into the pot. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add your beef cube, fish sauce, and coconut milk, bring to the boil.
- Add your cooking cream and bring to the boil one more time. Then serve hot.
You may also like