- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- TANDOORI MARINADE
- Mix all ingredients together into a paste and place chicken breasts on a greased baking tray and bake for 25 minutes
- After baking the chicken remove from the oven and cut into cubes.
- In a sauce pot heat 6 tablespoons of cooking oil and panfry the onions until translucent, add the garlic and ginger paste and cook down for 2 minutes.
- Add your reminder of your tandoori marinade and allow to cook until thickened, add your chicken and assorted veg and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and allow to cook further for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
You may also like