- Serves: 6 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan add the butter with a tablespoon of oil to ensure the butter doesnt burn, add the onion, cook till translucent.
- Add the chicken shortly after with the tandoori spice mix and the garlic and ginger paste.
- After chicken is cooked add 1/8 cup of water to allow it to become moist and the cooking cream.
- Cook down the cooking cream until thickend before adding the coriander.
- Take your scones and sliced through the middle and place into a casserole dish, at the base place the cheddar cheese slices and pour chicken mix over the bottom half spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese ensuring everything is covered, place the other half of the scones over and pour the 1/4 cup of melted butter over the scones and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven to allow the cheese to melt at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice along the shape of the scones and serve immediatley whilst still hot.
You may also like