- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a large pan heat the oil and season your pan with salt and black pepper, brown your beef brisket on each side and set them into a casserole dish
- In the same pan pan fry your onions until slightly translucent, add your green chili and garlic paste and sautee lightly.
- Add your tomatoes and dont allow to over cook, add your 1/2 cup of water and pour over the beef brisket.
- Add your potatoes and cover the casserole dish with a piece of aluminium foil. Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out and remove foil then return into the oven and allow to brown lightly for 20 minutes.
- Take out and serve.
You may also like