- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- FOR THE CHICKEN
- In a pot heat, 2 tablespoons of oil,cook down the garlic, green chili and onions with 2 pinches of salt and 1/2 pinch of black pepper.
- Add your chicken and cover it with water and allow it to boil.
- After the chicken is cooked set aside and slice.
- FOR DRESSING
- Incorporate the balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil, whisk until combined then set aside.
- THE SALAD
- On a large plate place your lettuce on one side and your rocket on the other.
- Place the rest of your vegetables sepertatley on the plate at their own corners of the plate.
- Place your chicken at the center, and pour over some of the dressing over the whole salad.
- Serve chilled.
You may also like