- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil and add your ginger paste and fry on low heat.
- Add your chicken thighs on top and allow to cook lihgtly for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove your chicken thighs and add the rest of your sauces including the water, mix well.
- Return your chicken thighs and cover your pan with foil and allow your chicken thighs to cook through, on low heat.
- Uncover chicken thighs, and turn and cook further for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may also like