- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pot heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry the tilapia, remove and set aside, cook the onions slightly browned.
- Add chili, garlic paste and allow them to cook slightly.
- Add your tomatoes and 2 pinches of salt, cover and allow to cook until broken down into a sauce.
- Add your spaghetti and allow to heat through for about 10 minutes keep mixing ensuring it is well coated.
- Return your tilapia cubes and allow to heat through fully.
- Serve hot, with lemon.
You may also like