- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a deep pot, heat the oil and cook the chicken backs until they've browned, take them out and set aside, do not discard.
- Add your onions and cook down until translucent, shortly after, add your spring onions and allow to brown lightly.
- Add garlic, chicken cube, curry powder and mix well. cook until garlic and curry powder is aromatic.
- Add the tomato paste and mix well until slightly browned, return your chicken backs and fill up with water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 10 -15 minutes, remove backs and add your blended tomatoes and cooking cream.
- Bring to the boil once more, correct seasoning and serve hot.
You may also like