- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 1 hour
This is a really, simple yet flavorful rice that goes really well with a myriad of dishes. Enjoy.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add the butter and allow to melt.
- Add onions and allow to cook down to a brown color on low heat.
- Add the garlic paste and fry further for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Add washed rice and cover with the water, cover pot and allow to cook through until rice is cooked.
- Serve Hot.
You may also like