- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Start by adding 1/8 cup of oil in a large pan and add your onion and pan fry until onions have browned lightly.
- Add garlic, tomato paste and chicken cube and allow to toast for 15 minutes.
- Add your blended tomatoes and cook down until thickened and intensified in flavor.
- Add the rice and allow to toast slightly in tomato sauce.
- Add the two cups of water and cover and allow too cook, checking constantly. keep heat on low until rice is cooked.
- Serve Hot.
You may also like