- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
QUICK TIP: if you have a pan with a plastic handle and you need to put it in the oven take a kitchen cloth and make it wet and wrap the plastic handle and place it in the oven.
- In a large pan add 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry your potatoes until slightly browned on the edges.
- Add your onion and continue to cook until translucent.
- Add your garlic paste, whilst the garlic is cooking, mix the coriander in the egg with 2 large pinches of salt. Pour over the potatoes.
- Place the feta blocks and tomato slices around the egg.
- After it has started to firm, take a wet cloth and place it around the handle of your pan.
- Place in the oven with the top heat on only and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until top has fully cooked.
- Take out and serve
You may also like