- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Place your potatoes in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, take them out and split them down the center.
- Using a teaspoon scoop out some of the flesh of the potato in a separate bowl.
- in a small pot heat the butter and pan-fry the onions and dried herbs and cook them slightly browned add your garlic and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add your cream and shortly after add your potato flesh and mix well, add half your cheese and incorporate.
- Place your potato shells on a baking tray and scoop the potato cream and cheese mix inside, and cover with more cheese.
- Re-bake in the oven until cheese is melted over.
- Serve immediately when hot.
You may also like