- Serves: 3
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- In a pot heat 8 tablespoons of oil and toast spices until browned and golden.
- Add onions and fry further for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and toss allow to cook further on low for 3 min
- Add 1 cup of water and cook down until thick sauce consistency is attained and the vegetables are just cooked.
- Pour over yoghurt and cook further for 4 minutes
- In a glass bowl, layer vegetable Biryani with the onion rice.
- Serve hot.
You may also like