- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- In a sauce pan heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil and fry onions and garlic together.
- Add chopped tomato seeds and allow to cool down into a sauce-like consistency.
- Add zucchini and ½ cup of water, cover and steam slightly
- Add carrots and steam further for another 5 minutes
- In a separate pot, boil 1 portion of spaghetti and drain water, save half a cup
- In the pot with the sauce, slowly add the spaghetti as you toss and remember to add the rest of the pasta water and heat through
- Add tomato cubes and chopped coriander. Serve hot
You may also like