- Serves: 3
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat the oil, add your red onions and cook until translucent.
- Add your spring onions and cook further for 5 minutes.
- Add your garlic and ginger paste and cook until aromatic, add your baby corn and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes, add 1/4 cup of water and allow to steam through.
- Shortly after, add your soy sauce and fish sauce and cook until 1/4 of the soy sauce has been absorbed and evaporated.
- Add your cherry tomatoes and mix into the vegetable, lastly add your coriander and a pinch of salt and serve hot.
You may also like