- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Panfry bacon and remove and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and panfry the capsicum skin side down until browned.
- Add red onion and fry for a minute before adding the sugar and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Add spring onion.
- On the side place potatoes in boiling water and boil for a 10 min or until cooked through and still retaining shape.
- Toss potatoes in mixture and read the bacon and the garlic and ginger paste.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
You may also like