- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a large pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil and start by panfrying the onions until slightly brown.
- Add the spices and reduce the heat to allow them to toast for about 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and a generous pinch of salt, mix them and allow them to breakdown slightly before adding the spinach.
- Cover and allow them to wilt, mix them into the tomato mixture.
- Take them off the heat and place the spinach tomato mix into a casserole dish, spread evenly before cracking the 5 eggs on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on how well done you want your eggs.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like