- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and panfry the onions until translucent.
- Add your red capsicum and panfry for another 5 minutes, add your dried herbs and allow to become aromatic.
- Add your tomatoes and allow to cook down into a sauce, add your boiled rice and mix well.
- After incorporating well, create a space in the centre and break your first egg and scramble it, mix well when fully scrambled.
- Do the same with second the egg and scramble it, mix well when fully scrambled. Add your parsley mix once again and serve .
You may also like