- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 55 minutes
- Start by blanching your potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes, take them out of the water and set aside.
- After that, heat the 5 cups of oil and deep fry the potatoes until slightly golden
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter and pan fry the garlic paste,oregano and chili for 8 minutes before adding the other ingredients.
- Allow sauce to heat through and bubble for about 5 minuutes before adding the deep fried potatoes.
- Toss in the sauce ensuring they are fully coated. Take off the heat and serve immediately.
- Serve with battered fish fingers.
You may also like